Acquiring the necessary communication knowledge is essential for successful strategies. That’s why at ROI UP Agency we offer communication training which aims to improve our clients’ results.
What does Communication Training involve?
A communication training project at ROI UP Agency includes:
- Spokesperson and role play course: Spokesperson theory course about how to prepare for a public appearance, as well as practical course with role play simulation of a press conference with journalists and problematic questions. Recorded on video for later analysis.
- Business communication 2.0: the importance of Social and Professional Media.
- Changing the communication model. The use of new social tools: blogs, Twitter, Wikipedia, networks, etc.
- Application of positioning techniques (SEO, SEM, and SMO)
- Crisis Management: what is a crisis. Types of crisis. Good and bad practices.
- Steps to success. Case Studies.
- Internal Communication: definition of strategy, planning, and managing an effective internal communication policy. Tools and channels.
- Case studies.
- Event organisation: the fundamental elements to consider when organising an event. Practical experience.
- Protocol: knowledge and techniques of personal and relationship protocol which provide help on how to act in, resolve, and manage any situation. How to improve personal communication, image (personal branding), and networking.
Why do Communication Training with ROI UP Agency?
In the Communication and Events department at ROI UP Agency, we have a team of experts who know how to effectively transmit their knowledge in this field.
Our objective is for every client to be able to apply this learning to ensure successful communication.