Web page access and navigation accessible through the URL https://roi-up.es and https://omnidisruptors.com/ (from now on, the Website), owned by ROI UP AGENCY, S.L.U, Tax ID B86101995, located at Paseo de la Castellana, 280, 28046, Madrid (hereinafter ROI UP or the Owner, used interchangeably), involves the use and downloading of our own as well as third party cookies to the terminal equipment (computer, tablet, smartphone...)
with which you access and browse the Website, in order to allow and optimise navigation through the site, as well as to analyse
some behaviours during navigation, in an anonymous manner, and to improve your experience on the Website, as well as for analytical
and advertising purposes.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page.
It is useful for the website to be able to remember your visit when you go back to that page.
Cookies usually store information of a technical information, personal preferences, content customisation, usage statistics,
links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc.
The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs.
Without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly diminished.
Cookies can also be used to record anonymous information about how a visitor uses a Site. For example,
from which web page you accessed the Site,
or whether you used an advertising banner to get to the Site.
When you access the Website, certain information about the use of this technology will be provided through your device or terminal equipment and you will be able to choose which cookies you want to work on this Site.
Regulations allow us to store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of the Website. For all other types of cookies, we need your consent.
You can withdraw your consent to the use of this technology at any time by using the Website's cookie configuration system.
You can also withdraw your consent by using your browser functions, disabling cookies or blocking the possibility of them being downloaded to your computer or device.
Cookies used on the Website
The Website uses different types of cookies. Below is a list that groups the cookies used on the Website, indicating the type, origin, purpose, as well as a link so that the user can access the Cookies Policies of the different websites of origin.
How to change your cookie configuration
You can withdraw your consent to the use of this technology at any time by using the Website's cookie configuration system. You will find the link to this configurator in the previous section: "Change your consent".
You can also withdraw your consent by using your browser functions, disabling cookies or blocking the possibility of them being downloaded to your computer or device. We provide a list of instructions and links below on the steps to follow for the activation, deactivation, deletion and management of cookies depending on each browser:
- Apple Safari with Safari open, click Safari > Preferences... > Privacy and select "Always Block," "Allow from sites I visit," or "Always Allow”
For more information: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191
- Google Chrome with Google Chrome open, click on the Chrome menu icon < Settings < Show Advanced Options... < Privacy < Content settings... < Cookies and set them, according to your preferences
For more information,
- Internet Explorer 11 Click on the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar < Tools < Internet Options < Privacy and customize
the cookie settings according to your preferences
For more information, https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox with Firefox open, press the Menu button < Preferences < Privacy and customise the cookie settings according to your preferences.
For more information,
- Opera with Opera open, click on Settings < Options < Advanced < Cookies and customise the cookie settings according to your preferences. For more information: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- Safari para iOS 8Pulsa Ajustes > Safari > Bloquear cookies y seleccionar "Permitir siempre", "Permitir de los sitiosque visito",
"Permitir sólo de los sitios web actuales"
o "Bloquear siempre. "Para más información, http://support.apple.com/es-es/HT1677
- Chrome for Android or iOS with Google Chrome open, at the top right click the Chrome menu icon < Settings. At the bottom, click Advanced < Under “Privacy and security,” click Site Settings > Cookies and customise according to your preferences.
For more information, https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en
- Internet Explorer Mobile with Internet Explorer Mobile open, press More < Settings and customize the cookie settings according to your preferences.
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so if the information or links above are out of date, or
if your browser is not on this list (Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc.), or if you cannot find a way to manage cookies, please consult the official website or contact us at email@example.com so that we can try to help you.
You can also consult and manage cookies from other tools such as:
Language and scope of application
Any version of the policy in a language other than Spanish is offered for the user's convenience and to facilitate their understanding. However, this Policy will always be governed by its Spanish version.