Web page access and navigation accessible through the URL https://roi-up.es and https://omnidisruptors.com/ (from now on, the Website), owned by ROI UP AGENCY, S.L.U, Tax ID B86101995, located at Paseo de la Castellana, 280, 28046, Madrid (hereinafter ROI UP or the Owner, used interchangeably), involves the use and downloading of our own as well as third party cookies to the terminal equipment (computer, tablet, smartphone...)
with which you access and browse the Website, in order to allow and optimise navigation through the site, as well as to analyse
some behaviours during navigation, in an anonymous manner, and to improve your experience on the Website, as well as for analytical
and advertising purposes.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page.
It is useful for the website to be able to remember your visit when you go back to that page.
Cookies usually store information of a technical information, personal preferences, content customisation, usage statistics,
links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc.
The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs.
Without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly diminished.
Cookies can also be used to record anonymous information about how a visitor uses a Site. For example,
from which web page you accessed the Site,
or whether you used an advertising banner to get to the Site.
When you access the Website, certain information about the use of this technology will be provided through your device or terminal equipment and we will ask you to give us
your consent to do so. Please note that some cookies may be necessary for the operation of the
Website and if you refuse this consent, access to the Website may be prevented.
You may withdraw your consent to the use of this technology at any time by using your browser
functions to disable cookies or block them from being downloaded to your computer or device.
Cookies used on the Website
ROI UP uses strictly necessary and essential cookies to optimize the user experience on the Website,
in order to improve the service to the user, measuring the use and performance of the page.
The Website also contains links to social networks (such as Facebook). ROI UP does not control the cookies used by these external websites.
However, for more information about cookies from social networks or other third-party websites,
you can go directly to their own cookie policies.
Depending on the entity that manages them, ROI UP uses the following types of cookies on its Website:
- Our Own cookies: These are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the
editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
The Website uses session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human beings
and not automated applications. In this way, spam can be dealt with properly.
- From third parties: Those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not
managed by the editor itself,
but by another entity that processes the data obtained from the cookies.
Depending on their purpose, ROI UP uses the following third-party cookies on the Website:
- Personalisation cookies: allow the user to access services with certain personalised
characteristics such as language,
browser type, configuration for the region from which the user accesses services, etc.
- Technical cookies: they serve the task of providing fluidity and comfort while navigating the page,
as well as providing security. For example, they allow the identification of a registered user's session.
- Advertising Cookies: Allow for the management of existing advertising spaces on the page so that each user is offered
advertising content according to their browsing habits and preferences.
- Cookies de publicidad comportamental: permiten la gestión de los espacios publicitarios
existentes en la página de manera que a cada usuario se le ofrezca contenido publicitario
acorde a sus hábitos de navegación y a sus preferencias.
(for example: Twitter, Facebook or Youtube) whose purpose is to integrate their functionalities into the Website.
Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as "Like" or "Share".
Below is a list that groups the cookies used on the Website, indicating the type, origin, purpose, as well as a link for the user
Our Own Cookies
|| ROI UP
||Identify the user and their browsing preferences
identify the last time the user visited the website.
As well as cookies necessary for the protection of the website.
|| ROI UP
||Identify the user and their browsing preferences
||Sirve para almacenar las variables de sesión preferidas por el usuario,
y adaptar su navegación por el sitio web según dichas variables.
Third-party cookies (the information below has been provided by these third parties)
|| Google Analytics
||User identification, the start and termination of session, calculation for
length of time spent on the website, how often user visits, location, browsing throughout
website, URL origin for
visitors, measuring data collection from visitor
||These cookies allow Google Analytics to obtain statistics about user habits and navigation through the website,
to know user preferences in terms of variable options and adapt the user navigation, make navigation suggestions according the user’s preferences
||User identification. User interaction while browsing, especially with regards to the adverts that are shown
||Measures the number of times that the adverts for each campaign/advertisement are shown to the target audience, measuring their effectiveness.
|| Doubleclick Google.LLC
||User identification, access device identification, navigation, region.
||Used to manage the advertising and adverts shown to user, depending on their information, preferences,
reactions and interaction on the different access devices, measuring the effectiveness of the advertising campaign
||User identification and navigation tracking.
||Integrates the Facebook service into the website.
In addition to cookies, both ourselves and the companies listed above may use "pixel tags" (also known as web beacons or pixel tags).
These are small transparent images that are integrated into the Website itself (and therefore are not stored on your computer), and allow us to verify aspects such as the number of visitors to a particular page or the technical configuration of the browser of users who access it.
The purposes for which they are used are equivalent to those described in the table above.
How to change your cookie configuration
These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
Please note that if you reject or delete ROI UP's web browsing cookies,
we will not be able to maintain your preferences, some features of the pages won’t function, we will not be able to offer you personalised services and each time you browse our website,
If you still want to modify the configuration of your access to the website,
we provide a list of instructions and links below on the steps to follow for the activation, deactivation,
deletion and management of cookies depending on each browser:
- Apple Safari with Safari open, click Safari > Preferences... > Privacy and select "Always Block," "Allow from sites I visit," or "Always Allow”
For more information: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191
- Google Chrome with Google Chrome open, click on the Chrome menu icon < Settings < Show Advanced Options... < Privacy < Content settings... < Cookies and set them, according to your preferences
For more information,
- Internet Explorer 11 Click on the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar < Tools < Internet Options < Privacy and customize
the cookie settings according to your preferences
For more information, https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox with Firefox open, press the Menu button < Preferences < Privacy and customise the cookie settings according to your preferences.
For more information,
- Opera with Opera open, click on Settings < Options < Advanced < Cookies and customise the cookie settings according to your preferences. For more information: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- Safari para iOS 8Pulsa Ajustes > Safari > Bloquear cookies y seleccionar "Permitir siempre", "Permitir de los sitiosque visito",
"Permitir sólo de los sitios web actuales"
o "Bloquear siempre. "Para más información, http://support.apple.com/es-es/HT1677
- Chrome for Android or iOS with Google Chrome open, at the top right click the Chrome menu icon < Settings. At the bottom, click Advanced < Under “Privacy and security,” click Site Settings > Cookies and customise according to your preferences.
For more information, https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en
- Internet Explorer Mobile with Internet Explorer Mobile open, press More < Settings and customize the cookie settings according to your preferences.
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so if the information or links above are out of date, or
if your browser is not on this list (Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc.), or if you cannot find a way to manage cookies, please consult the official website or contact us at email@example.com so that we can try to help you.
You can also consult and manage cookies from other tools such as: