The entity responsible for processing the data collected is ROI UP AGENCY, S.L.U. with Tax ID Number B86101995 (hereinafter ROI UP) with address Paseo de la Castellana, 280, 28046, Madrid, owner of the following Websites: http://roi-up.es and http://omnidisruptors.com (hereinafter, the Website).
- Contact: Through the contact form established on the Website, we will ask you; in addition to your telephone number and e-mail, for certain information relating to your project, in order to resolve your doubts, queries or send you further information. The legal basis for the processing of such data is based on your consent. The period of data conservation for this purpose will be 12 months, unless other time periods apply.
- Join our team: On the Website, you will find a section in which we inform you of the active offers and new profiles we are looking to add to our team. In this form, we will ask you for identifying data, contact data and your curriculum, as well as any other information you consider appropriate. This data will be used to contact you, to send you information about your possible candidacy for the positions offered, and to take you into consideration in the future selection processes that we carry out. The legal basis for the processing of such data is your consent. The data will be kept for a period of 24 months.
- Advertising: If you give us your consent, we can send you commercial communications by electronic means about our products and services. Likewise, and only if you authorise it, we may send you advertising from third party companies belonging to the online marketing sector. You can revoke your consent at any time. The data will be kept for this purpose as long as you remain registered in our system for sending advertising and as long as you do not revoke your consent.
Data Protection Officer
ROI UP has a data protection delegate to assist you with your requests for information and to exercise the rights recognised by the RGPD in relation to the processing for which ROI UP is responsible.
You may exercise your rights to access, change, eliminate, oppose and restrict the processing and transferability of your data by ROI UP before the Data Protection Delegate.
The contact details of the Data Protection Delegate are set out below:
- Name: Audens Legal, S.L.P.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We inform you that you have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency: C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 Madrid or through its official website by clicking here.
Exercise of Rights
You can revoke your consent or exercise your rights of access, amendment, elimination, portability, opposition and restriction of the data processing by informing ROI UP at the following address: Paseo de la Castellana, 280, 28046, Madrid, always indicating as the subject line: "Data Protection" or through our Data Protection Officer.
On some special occasions, we may ask you to prove your identity by means of an official document, for example, to prevent access to your data by third parties. Finally, you can communicate any modification in writing or request cancellation, indicating it at any of the provided addresses.