For the offices or locations of a company to appear on Google Maps, they must be registered on Google My Business.
This platform needs the company’s verified location as well as some other minimum information.
The profile, which then appears on Google Maps, Google Plus, and in Google’s search results for searches closely related to the name of the brand, can be personalised.
What information can be shown?
Apart from the location and the name of the company, the profile can include:
- Opening Hours
- Special Opening Hours
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Photos (logo, offices, local establishments, staff team)
- Type of Company
- Virtual Tour
- Other more specific information about the shops
The importance of appearing on Google Maps for companies
Appearing on Google Maps and in Google search results for searches of the brand name enables users to see the location, website, and telephone number, as well as begin the navigation system to direct them there.
Through the statistics on Google My Business, it’s possible to see:
- How often your company is searched for on Google and Google Maps
- How many visits are generated on your website through this profile
- The number of requests for “How to get there”
- The number of users who click on the telephone number to call you
- Photo views
Why register your company on Google Maps/ Google My Business with ROI UP Agency?
ROI UP Agency has extensive experience of managing Google My Business profiles for Google Maps and Google Search, and can verify hundreds of locations for one company at once.
We create statistical reports from the data provided and offer advice on how to achieve greater visibility, which is particularly important when there is more than one company in one location.